Let there be bookishness!
Pressing Matters: Week of November 11-15, 2013
- It’s official! Candlemark & Gleam will be publishing Anne E. Johnson’s new sci-fi YA adventure, Space Surfers!
- Reading through several series/sequel possibilities. Books ahoy!
- Looking at revisions for another possible acquisition…a really nifty fantasy project.
- Edits on Sword continue apace…
- Grave has an ARC layout and is shipping out to reviewers as we speak.
- We’re starting to talk to cover artists for Mixed Feelings! Eeee, cover art is such fun!
Reviews, Promotions, and Buzz
- Infinity Key is now available wherever finer books are sold, including right here!
- Still working on accounting and royalties, and having ongoing software troubles. This is getting ridiculous.
- Shipping out tons and tons of pre-orders…and more coming soon. It’s like a hobo convention exploded around here, what with all the boxes!
- Discourse on the Otter. This is hilarious and wonderful.
- Animals Sitting on Capybaras. Does what it says on the tin.
- We’re considering a new tangented project at C&G…news to come if we turn out to be insane enough to try it.
- Spend 10 minutes watching this video. You won’t regret it.