Keep on keepin’ on and someday that inbox will go down!
Pressing Matters: Week of September 9-13, 2013
- It’s slush-readin’ time! SO MUCH SLUSH. We promise we’re getting through it, really!
- And yes, we’re reading all those sequels and follow-up novels and everything else in the queue. We swear!
- Finishing up on Grave revisions and waiting for rewrites to come back on Sword and Mixed Feelings. Yep, moving along…
- Proofreading continues on City of Devils, and we’re adding in the illustrations and vintage ads.
- Infinity Key is in proofing now!
- Layout on Grave has begun!
Reviews, Promotions, and Buzz
- Publishers Weekly raves about Infinity Key – they really truly got this novel, which is an even better feeling than a great review! Congratulations, Chrysoula!
- AJ Sikes is crazy about City of Devils – it’s awesome to hear from someone who has “never been happier about a book from the word ‘go’” – and we agree that it’s a must-read.
- Excited about the book yet? Pre-orders for City of Devils by Justin Robinson are going nuts – we’ve already unlocked a few extra rewards, and we’re going for more! Get your own trading cards and monster protection kit now! And how about those plush toads?
- Susan Jane Bigelow talks about what she wants to read next – the list includes Debris Dreams by David Colby! – in all those spare minutes that she’s not writing. Hah, as if she’s ever not writing.
- Anne E. Johnson doesn’t just write the Webrid Chronicles – she’s also an accomplished YA author with a contribution to the new FrostFire Worlds Magazine, and she’s participating in a fascinating exhibition on reimagining the future, The Oracle, in Berlin.